Smart People :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sukhi Aloo ki Bhaji

Hello Everyone,

Sending this to Show Me Your Curry! Event hosted by Divya of Dil Se...

Apologies for not being active for past week or so... I went over to my brothers' house and took a good and very much needed break for Memorial Day weekend... came back and was bombarded by reports due at work the same week... It was a disaster, but things are coming back to normal...

While I was gone from the blogging world, an award was passed on to me by Rach from Indian Food... Rach has the most amazing recipes at her blog along with some mouthwatering pictures... I would love to visit her one day so that I can stuff myself up with all the goodies :) ... per the rules of the award I have to post my favorite pictures... which I already did here... Thank you so much Rach for passing this along... I would like to pass this award to all of my lovely fellow bloggers... please feel free to pick up this award

The weather has been great in our neck of woods... the Mother Nature has been very generous to us lately... and I love it...

With summer in its full swing it get hard to stand in the kitchen and keep cooking for more than half an hour and at times even that seems ages... Normally around this time of the year I try to make meals that are fast to cook and delicious at the same time....

Few days ago I made this sukhi aloo ki bhaiji along with rotis for our lunch... Quick and Easy...

Ingredients:
  1. Three medium potatoes - boiled and cut in cubes
  2. 6-7 green chilies - finely chopped
  3. Salt per taste
  4. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
  5. Lime juice - 1 tblsp
  6. Oil - 4 tblsp
  7. Mustard seeds - 1/4 tblsp
  8. Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tblsp
  9. Curry leaves - 2 or 3.
Process:
  1. Heat oil in a wok.
  2. Add in cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
  3. Once splutter, add in boiled and cubed potatoes.
  4. Mix well.
  5. Add in green chilies, salt, turmeric powder and lime juice.
  6. Mix well.
  7. Let it cook for about 10-15 minutes, mixing once every 3 minutes.
  8. Serve hot with rotis.
ENJOY!!!

8 Zayekedar Views!!!:

wow. i love this very much. I make it sometimes to go along with puri. u have done it nicely dear. Congrads on ur award too.

I love potatoes. This looks so yumm and perfect :)

Simple best n yummy...I love this

This dry aloo preparation looks very tasty. Perfect to have with rotis

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

i love these potato sabzi with poori's, looks yummy.

looks awesome. nice clicks too.

Aloo curry looks really good. Nice one with chapathi

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...