Since I couldn’t really find a lot of details online, if there is anyone out there who knows anything about this dish and its originality please share with us… I would love to learn more about this…
1. 4 tblsp cooking oil;
3. 1 lbs boneless chicken, cut in small cubic pieces;
4. 1 tblsp red chili powder, 1 tblsp dhaniya powder, salt to taste, ½ tblsp ginger-garlic paste, and a pinch of turmeric powder;
5. 1 medium tomato puree;
6. 1 can of coconut milk (available in all leading supermarkets);
7. 1 box of Fettuccini – cooked.
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Add in sliced cloves and let them turn golden brown.
3. Add in boneless chicken and cook till it turns white.
4. Add in all the spices listed in #4 above and mix it with tomato puree.
5. Let the oil separate itself from the mixture, stir every once in a while.
7. Add in cooked Fettuccini and mix well.
Cooking Fettuccini – Boil 6 big glasses of water for a box of Fettuccini, once the water starts to boil, add in salt and 3 drops of oil, then add in Fettuccini. Keep stirring every once in a while and make sure that they don’t stick to each other. Keep checking and once cooked remove all the water and wash Fettuccini with cold running water.
Decorating the dish – Auntie had further decorated the dish with grated boiled eggs and fried spring roll sheets. This is optional; we all liked the dish without these two items.