Smart People :)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Chicken Pastry Cups



I am not sure if this is what it’s called but anyways...


Out of these Spring Rolls that I made for Ramadan, I had some chicken filling leftover after making 125 rolls. I wasn't sure what to do with it so I froze it initially. One day, I was trying to figure out what to make for iftar and noted that I had some pastry sheets that my mom gave me last Ramadan that I never used. I decided to put it to a good use and made these delicious chicken pastry cups...





Ingredients:

1. Two Puff Pastry Sheets
2. Leftover Chicken Filling from Spring Rolls
3. Four Cheese for garnishing
4. Cooking Oil Spray
5. One mini muffin tray




Process:

1. Preheat oven 400 degree F.
2. Roll out pastry sheets, and cut it into small squares (according to your baking tray).
3. Spray cooking oil over muffin molds.
4. Place pastry sheets into the molds forming a cup shape.
5. Spoon in chicken filling mixture.
6. Top it off with four cheese per your desire.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, till the sides of the sheets turn golden brown and cheese is melted.
8. Serve hot with ketchup!!!




Sending this recipe to Ramadan Friendly Recipes event hosted by The Halal Foodie and Joy from Fasting to Feasting - V event hosted by Yummy Food.




ENJOY!!!

18 Zayekedar Views!!!:

wow..they look real cute & yummy..I too just posted a puff pastry sheet recipe,same pinch!!

Ongoing Events of Erivum Puliyum @ Palakkad Chamayal-Fenugreek Leaves OR Green Chillies

Delicious.....and nice tempting clicks....

Delicious love these kind of cute appetizers.

lovely presentation , looks mouthwatering , thanks for sending it to my event Az and Thanks for using the logo

Nice recipe,love the clicks...

so well prepared..looks professional.love it.

Glad to follow you.Loved your blogger profile pic a lot.you share a lovely space

you made some 125 rolls !! wow hats off to you...btw yummy appetizers

perfect for party appetizer. looks yummy

Love this recipe with clicks.... Delicious... Glad to follow u....
http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

Wow! You made all that and STILL had some leftover? This is impressive, I've got to say.. And it looks SO good, I'm getting so hungry!

please collect ur award from my sphttp://fitforataste.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-award-time.htmlace @

Ramadan mubarak ! That's a pretty starter ,I must say :)

Cups looks very cute. WIll perfectly go well for party appetizer.

Delicious and looks perfect !!

I am new to your space, following you :-)

Do check my blog when you find time..

Cheers,
Sharanya
Sharans Samayalarai
http://vigsha.blogspot.com

lovely blog and what a great idea... Hi dear first time to your blog... you've got a lovely collection of recipes... following you... do visit & follow me http://cooklikepriya.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...