I am not sure if this is what it’s called but anyways...
Out of these Spring Rolls that I made for Ramadan, I had some chicken filling leftover after making 125 rolls. I wasn't sure what to do with it so I froze it initially. One day, I was trying to figure out what to make for iftar and noted that I had some pastry sheets that my mom gave me last Ramadan that I never used. I decided to put it to a good use and made these delicious chicken pastry cups...
1. Two Puff Pastry Sheets
2. Leftover Chicken Filling from Spring Rolls
3. Four Cheese for garnishing
4. Cooking Oil Spray
5. One mini muffin tray
1. Preheat oven 400 degree F.
2. Roll out pastry sheets, and cut it into small squares (according to your baking tray).
3. Spray cooking oil over muffin molds.
4. Place pastry sheets into the molds forming a cup shape.
5. Spoon in chicken filling mixture.
6. Top it off with four cheese per your desire.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, till the sides of the sheets turn golden brown and cheese is melted.
8. Serve hot with ketchup!!!
Sending this recipe to Ramadan Friendly Recipes event hosted by The Halal Foodie and Joy from Fasting to Feasting - V event hosted by Yummy Food.