Smart People :)

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Princess (niece) turned a year old today & My first Award

Yummy Team has passed along an award to me... Thank you so much Yummy Team - their website is the one of the coolest that you will come across with a variety of recipes and mouthwatering pictures... According to the rules for this award, I am suppose to post my favorite picture and pass this along to my bloggers friends. Well as for the pictures.. they are all listed below... with a story (read that as my rantings :) ) to go along with... I  would like to pass along this award to all of my fellow bloggers: Sarah Naveen, Suja Sugathan, Nithu Bala, Divya, Preethi Rajiv, Suhaina Aji, Simply.food, Muskaan & Sadhana, Sayali, Pari, Swathi Iyer, Faiza Ali, Roha, Luli, Sangi, Cool Lassi(e), Latha Biju, Umm Mymoonah, Rach, Jagruti, Sanjana and Divya Vikram...

My cutie pie turned a year old today. Can't believe it's been that long... I feel like it was yesterday when I found out that my SIL was pregnant. Her nine months went by so fast (at least from my view :) ).. and then she was here... our angel... my parent's first grand child, my first niece, my bro's first child.. I will never forget that day.. if this is what I feel for my niece imagine what I would feel like when I have my own... he he he...
When we brought her home from the hospital, I would be sitting right beside her waiting for her to wake up so that I can play with her... but for about 2 months that's all she did - ate and slept... then came the fun part when she started to eat mashed fruits and vegetables... I had so much fun actually let me rephrase that we all had so much fun with her... she started learning more and more things every day...
She was/is such a big stress reliever... The kind of work that I do is very fast paced with deadlines hitting in one-two-three weeks. Very stressful and very demanding at the same time.. but everyday, by the time I got home, she would be there waiting for me to hold her and play peek-a-boo with her.. her smiles made all of my stress disappear in less than a second...
She lived with us in Boston for about 6 months and then my brother with his family (yes, including my cutie pie) moved to one of the other state, since he got a better job there... It was then that I realized how much I missed her...
They come over once a month for about a week. Once she leaves I can't wait enough for her to come back so I make few trips to their place in between... :) This weekend we celebrated her B'day in Boston...
 
May Allah bless her with all the happiness in this world and the hereafter, Ameen!

8 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Happy birthday to your niece, may god bless her with all happiness in the world.

Wow ur cutie pie IS really very cute. All the snaps are equally good. Congrads on ur award dear and thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy Birthday to your niece...she looks very gud..May God bless her

Congratulations on your award Az. MashaAllah your niece is sooo.... cute. Thank you for passing me on the award

She is so cuteeee. God bless her. And a very happy birthday to your Niece. Hope you had a good time with your family members.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Amazig she look....happy birthday

Ohh she looks soo adorable and cute... Wishing her an happy b'day.

Happy birthday to your niece, may god bless her with all happiness in the world.Congratulations on your awards.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...