Sending this recipe to Scrumptious Delights from Leftover Event hosted by PJ at Seduce Your Tastebuds...
I made burritos over the weekend... Came out great as usual but I had some leftover beans and didn't know what to do with them... I threw it in an airtight box last night... and forgot about it... Today when I got back from work.. I was starving and wanted something refreshing and quick - the leftover beans came to the rescue... as most of you know that I hate to waste food...
- Two bread slices
- Leftover beans, about two big spoonful
- Small onion - finely chopped
- Small tomato - finely chopped
- Green bell peppers - 2 tblsp - finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander - finely chopped
- Sour cream - 2 tblsp
- Cheese - as needed
- Maggie Chili sauce
- Cooking oil spray
- Heat frying pan
- On a bread slice spread chili sauce
- Place beans, onions, tomato, bell peppers, and coriander
- Place 1 tblsp of sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Place the slice on the frying pan, let it cook on a medium heat or till cheese melts
- Repeat the same process with the second slice of bread
- Serve hot with chips and juice...