I Love Love Love burritos and can have it anytime of the day... including breakfast.. I can never have it enough... :)
- 1 can of pinto beans ( I usually use the Goya one)
- 2 tortillas (I get plain ones)
- Shredded cheese (I get a shredded three cheese packages from the Supermarket which clearly indicates that it can be used for burritos)
- One small onion - chopped finely
- One small tomato - chopped finely
- Half bell pepper - chopped finely
- A bunch of fresh coriander - chopped finely
- Empty the can of pinto beans in a bowl and wash it with cold running water.
- Boil about 2 cups of water and add in washed pinto beans, along with salt and let it cook while you do the following.
- Mix in onion, tomato, bell pepper, coriander, lime juice and salt to prepare salsa.
- Place tortilla on a panini maker, sprinkle shredded cheese, fold in half and let the tortilla warm and cheese to melt. (Note - this should only take about a minute or two)
- Open up the tortilla and place it on a foil paper
- Scoop out pinto beans from water using a sieve (chalni) - make sure all the water is drained out.
- Place it on tortilla on top of melted cheese
- Serve hot!!!