Smart People :)

Friday, October 25, 2013

Where was I and Nanizza!!!!



Some of you might me thinking - why this blog is not being updated for almost a year now! Well, I have a reason, and pretty good reason for that!

A new member has been added to our family by the most gracious Allah (swt). After a wait of six long years, I found out I was expecting in December last year! Our bundle of joy arrived on August 22. A baby boy, born at 11:14 PM, weighing 6.13 pounds, and 19 and a half inch long. Our little bundle is so adorable, precious, and lovable. Sincere Thank You to everyone who prayed for us and gave us their best wishes. 







After a very long time, last night I made this delicious snack. I do prepare regular food but something innovative was done last night after almost a year. I one leftover naan that  I had ordered for a dinner party at our house and didn't wanted to waste it so I tried using it as a pizza base and it came out so good. 

Ingredients:
  1. One leftover naan
  2. One fried chicken (or any leftover chicken)
  3. Half onion - cut in large slices
  4. Half bell pepper - cut in medium pieces
  5. One mushroom - cut in medium slices
  6. Two tablespoon chili sauce
  7. Cheese - your flavor, I used yellow American Cheese, two slices
  8. Chat masala - optional. 
  9. Oil - one tsp

Process:
  1. In a small pan, heat oil, add in chicken, onion, bell pepper, mushroom and chili sauce. 
  2. Mix well and let it cook for 6-7 minutes. Keep stirring every once in a while. 
  3. Preheat toaster over to 350 degrees. Spray baking tray. 
  4. Place naan on a baking tray, spread chicken and veggie mixture, spread cheese. 
  5. Toast for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. 
  6. Sprinkle chat masala and serve hot!!

ENJOY!!!

1 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Congrats on your new bundle of joy, enjoy have fun with him. your pizza looks delicious.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...