Some of you might me thinking - why this blog is not being updated for almost a year now! Well, I have a reason, and pretty good reason for that!
A new member has been added to our family by the most gracious Allah (swt). After a wait of six long years, I found out I was expecting in December last year! Our bundle of joy arrived on August 22. A baby boy, born at 11:14 PM, weighing 6.13 pounds, and 19 and a half inch long. Our little bundle is so adorable, precious, and lovable. Sincere Thank You to everyone who prayed for us and gave us their best wishes.
After a very long time, last night I made this delicious snack. I do prepare regular food but something innovative was done last night after almost a year. I one leftover naan that I had ordered for a dinner party at our house and didn't wanted to waste it so I tried using it as a pizza base and it came out so good.
- One leftover naan
- One fried chicken (or any leftover chicken)
- Half onion - cut in large slices
- Half bell pepper - cut in medium pieces
- One mushroom - cut in medium slices
- Two tablespoon chili sauce
- Cheese - your flavor, I used yellow American Cheese, two slices
- Chat masala - optional.
- Oil - one tsp
- In a small pan, heat oil, add in chicken, onion, bell pepper, mushroom and chili sauce.
- Mix well and let it cook for 6-7 minutes. Keep stirring every once in a while.
- Preheat toaster over to 350 degrees. Spray baking tray.
- Place naan on a baking tray, spread chicken and veggie mixture, spread cheese.
- Toast for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle chat masala and serve hot!!