Smart People :)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Moong Dal Dosa


I have been following Swathi's Indian Healthy Recipes for quiet a few months now and I absolutely love her blog, she not only posts healthy recipes but also have step by step instructions that helps you follow her footsteps :)

Thank you Swasthi for sharing all of your wonderful recipes!! Do check out her blog, you will love it!!

Here is my take on the Moong Dal Dosa - you can find the original recipe here

I had to change couple of things - I didn't had whole moong available so I used yellow split moong dal instead; and I skipped the sauteed onion part since I like to have my dosas with either sweet yogurt or tomato-garlic chutney. I was great, dear hubby loved it and it ended being a perfect breakfast for Sunday morning. You must try this recipe!! It's out of this world!! Specially if you are a dosa lovers like me :)







12 Zayekedar Views!!!:

love that yummy and filling platter. Love the colour of the dosa and i simply love it with chutney. Its the most comforting food for me.

Hey girl, happy to read your positive comments about my space, do drop in some negative aspects too, so that I can grow better. These dosas come out better out of practice, like thin and crispy, hotel style. May be you can try that too. you got it at the first attempt without breaking. I know that it is difficult at the first attempt. Good work and loved your clicks.tons of thanks for linking me in your cute space.

Oh my goodness, this looks fantastic!

super yummy and filling dosa.. Firt time to ur space u hv very nice blog
great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

Happy Bakrid dear! enjoy ur day!

Healthy one.. Yet to try this. .This has been in my list for a long time..

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...