Somethings you just fantasize over, even though you know that I won't be as hard as making Shahi Chicken. Nachos was one of these things. I, for some reason, always thought that this is something I won't be able to make until one day we ordered Nachos from a local place and what we got was burnt, not enough cheese, no guacamole and tiny little portion (not even enough for one person) for a price of $9. It ruined my evening big time and I was not going to compromise this again.
The next day I was on a mission to make perfect nachos. And hurray! It was a no pain job and I can't believe I never tried this simple yet delicious recipe before. Talk about low confidence....
- One large bag of Tortilla chips (I used Tostitos brand "With a Hint of Lime")
- For Salsa - One big red onion chopped, One big tomato chopped, One green bell pepper chopped, a bunch of fresh cilantro chopped, salt and lime juice to taste
- Guacamole - see recipe here
- Sour cream - store bought
- Refried beans - store bought
- Mexican four cheese - store bought
- Place all of tortilla chips in a baking pan.
- Spread all of Mexican four cheese on top of the chips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (at 350 degrees Fahrenheit) or till cheese melts.
- In a bowl mix together all the items in #2 and make salsa.
- Spread salsa over to one side of the chips and cheese.
- Spread sour cream over to other side of the chips and cheese.
- Spread guacamole over to another side of the chips and cheese.
- Lastly, spread refired beans over to the last side of the chips and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
guacamole, sour cream, and refried beans and place it on top of chips. I like to spread it out separately 'cause everyone have their own preferences of what they want to eat.