Smart People :)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nachos



Somethings you just fantasize over, even though you know that I won't be as hard as making Shahi Chicken. Nachos was one of these things. I, for some reason, always thought that this is something I won't be able to make until one day we ordered Nachos from a local place and what we got was burnt, not enough cheese, no guacamole and tiny little portion (not even enough for one person) for a price of $9. It ruined my evening big time and I was not going to compromise this again.




The next day I was on a mission to make perfect nachos. And hurray! It was a no pain job and I can't believe I never tried this simple yet delicious recipe before. Talk about low confidence....

Ingredients:
  1. One large bag of Tortilla chips (I used Tostitos brand "With a Hint of Lime")
  2. For Salsa - One big red onion chopped, One big tomato chopped, One green bell pepper chopped, a bunch of fresh cilantro chopped, salt and lime juice to taste
  3. Guacamole - see recipe here
  4. Sour cream - store bought
  5. Refried beans - store bought
  6. Mexican four cheese - store bought
Process:
  1. Place all of tortilla chips in a baking pan.
  2. Spread all of Mexican four cheese on top of the chips.
  3. Bake for 10-15 minutes (at 350 degrees Fahrenheit) or till cheese melts.
  4. In a bowl mix together all the items in #2 and make salsa.
  5. Spread salsa over to one side of the chips and cheese.
  6. Spread sour cream over to other side of the chips and cheese.
  7. Spread guacamole over to another side of the chips and cheese.
  8. Lastly, spread refired beans over to the last side of the chips and cheese.
  9. Serve immediately.  


If you like, you can mix together salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and refried beans and place it on top of chips. I like to spread it out separately 'cause everyone have their own preferences of what they want to eat.

ENJOY!!!

2 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...