Smart People :)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Guacamole Dip


Days are now longer than normal - meaning me getting hungry more than usual...

Sometimes its bad to be a foodoholic, because all you think about is food, food and food...

When I am at home, every couple of hours I start to think what can I have next. When at work, I keep thinking of all the new recipes that I want to try and some of the old recipes that I haven't tried for so long now...

However, during weekdays, I normally get home around or after 7, so it gets really hard to actually cook something that takes up an hour... and believe me I am never in a mood to do so... weekends are a different story...

One of the things that I made few weeks ago, was this delicious Guacamole Dip and added it in as one of the ingredients in a burrito...

This is dip tastes havenly and you can have it with burritos, cliantro rice (recipe coming soon), or chips... and the plus point is that it is super easy to make!!!!


Ingredients:
  1. One ripe avacado
  2. 2 tblsp onions - finely chopped
  3. 2 tblsp tomatoes - finely chopped
  4. Salt - a pinch or per taste
  5. Lime juice - half tblsp
Process:
  1. Cut the avacado in half and take out the pit.
  2. Spoon out the avacado from its shell with a spoon.
  3. Mix together with the ingredients listed above (#2 to #5).
  4. Serve with burritos or chips.
ENJOY!!!!

14 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Salams Az, This is my favourite, looks so good. You have presented it very beautifully.
I'm hosting a event this month regarding Iftar, i hope you would support me in this event by posting your delicious recipes. Please check the details of the event here:
http://tasteofpearlcity.blogspot.com/2010/07/iftar-moments-hijri-1431-event.html

wow guacamole looks sooooo tempting ,its my favorite dip after coming to US ...ur's looks delicious n lovely green

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

i love guacamole, and this looks good to have with some chips :)

I love guacomole, dip looks delicious.

Creamy dip looks utterly delicious..

Looks great dear...Im yet to try this ..

wow!tempting guacomole dip...beautifully captured!

wow. so easy to make.. lovely clicks dear. i am drooling...

Dip looks delicious...And nicely clicked also

deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

I've been wanting to make this dip for a very long time, got a perfect recipe. Thanks for sharing. Love the clicks!!!!

My most fav dip...Looks great.

Looks very tempting...

it happens a lot in summer...lot of holidays, I am kind of stuck at home, with longer days and that leaves me with more n more cooking:):)

Great looking guacamole, nice presentation!!

Salams sis, Thank you for linking this delicious dip with Any One Can Cook, please give a link about the event in your post.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...