I made some changes to the original recipe. Since the day I came across this recipe, I have already made it 4 times, two of which were in a gathering. It was loved by my dear hubby the first time I made it, and then loved by every single one of them who tasted it. It is a must try!
1. Baby potatoes – 10 to 15 – boiled and peeled
2. One cup yogurt
3. Three tblsp Shaan Tandoori Chicken BBQ Mix
4. One tblsp lime juice
5. Three tblsp cooking oil
6. Salt per taste
7. Red food color (optional)
8. One tsp cumin seeds
9. One tsp mustard seeds
10. Three dry red chilies
11. Two green chilies – chopped
12. Two tblsp Ginger – cut in long strips
13. Fresh coriander for garnishing
1. In a bowl mix together yogurt, Shaan Tandoori Masala, lime juice, salt, and red food color; keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan; add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and dry red chilies.
3. Once seeds splutter, add in yogurt mixture (step 1).
4. Stir well; add boiled baby potatoes, green chilies, and ginger.
5. Mix well; let it cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
6. Dish out in a serving bowl, garnish with coriander.
7. Serve hot with Roti or Dal-Chawal.