Smart People :)

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cilantro Rice





I first tried this at Chipotle. My brother took us out for a mini celebration two years ago and that is when I had this rice for the very first time in a veg bowl. It was so great! I wanted to try this out for so long but I never made anything interesting to partner up this delicious rice with. Recently I made grilled salmon and served it over cilantro rice. It tasted so good! Hopefully soon enough I will try to replicate the veg bowl at Chipotle, I just need to get a good recipe for Mexican hot sauce.



Ingredients:
  1. Two cups basmati rice - washed and boiled
  2. Three cloves of garlic - finely chopped
  3. A bunch of cilantro - finely chopped
  4. Three drops of lime juice
  5. Salt per taste
  6. Two tblsp cooking oil
Process:
  1. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic.
  2. Once the garlic turns golden brown add boiled rice.
  3. Add cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
  4. Mix well.
  5. Serve hot!!!

ENJOY!!!

10 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Delicious and lovely preparation. Simple yet tempting dish.
Deepa

Hi dear regarding your query abt my dinner rolls today: By wrapping them in towel for another 20 minutes before serving means "once the buns are done and out from Oven you can serve them as it is or I have tried by wrapping them with a clean towel after applying butter,it becomes more soft". Purely optional though..I hope I am able to clear your doubt now. If not don't hesitate to ping me again.
Deepa

Love the simple and indulging recipe....i like that hint of cilantro in rice...

Very flavorful rice with simple ingredients..

Iam always looking for different ideas on cooking rice. I will definitely try this!

Neelu

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...