I first tried this at Chipotle. My brother took us out for a mini celebration two years ago and that is when I had this rice for the very first time in a veg bowl. It was so great! I wanted to try this out for so long but I never made anything interesting to partner up this delicious rice with. Recently I made grilled salmon and served it over cilantro rice. It tasted so good! Hopefully soon enough I will try to replicate the veg bowl at Chipotle, I just need to get a good recipe for Mexican hot sauce.
- Two cups basmati rice - washed and boiled
- Three cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- A bunch of cilantro - finely chopped
- Three drops of lime juice
- Salt per taste
- Two tblsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic.
- Once the garlic turns golden brown add boiled rice.
- Add cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot!!!