Sending this recipe to Scrumptious Delights from Leftover event hosted by PJ at Seduce Your Tastebuds....
Some of you might remember the Chana-dal Dhudhi (Lauki or bottle gourd) recipe that I had posted early this year... click here
Well this is a regular dish made in our household... and at times we end up having a left over so the next day I do the following to convert it into a tea-time snack:
- Leftover Chana-dal Dhudhi
- One medium onion - chopped
- A bunch of fresh coriander - finely chopped
- One or two green chili - finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the items listed above, except oil.
- Make small tikkis out of the mixture
- Shallow fry in a pan or tava
- Serve hot with ketchup with tea