We were blessed with beautiful weather yesterday in Boston. It was around 73 degrees as well as very humid... Though it was so sad to see people complaining about the weather yesterday. I think that's just the human nature - never satisfied with anything that we have...
To beat the heat I made some watermelon juice - favorite of everyone of us in the house. On top of that it's so easy and fast to make...
- One medium Watermelon - cut in cubes or large pieces (remember to take seedless one)
- Sugar 5-6 tblsp - adjust according to sweetness of Watermelon
- 1/4 cup - ice chilled water
- Liquify the above ingredients in a mixy
- Store in the fridge and chill
- Take out when ready to serve
- Make about 7-8 glasses (varies depending on size of the melon)
Reposted this recipe at http://desizayeka.blogspot.com/2012/07/ramadan-collections.html
Submitting to the following events (see further details at the link above):
Joy from Fasting to Feasting - V
Ramadan Friendly Recipes