Sending this recipe to Show Me Your Curry! event hosted by Divya of Dil Se...
I made this dish quite a long time ago but never got a chance to blog about it...
My hubby, AG, is a big fan of indo-chinese food (mentioning it like the 100th time now)... but for me there are only limited dishes that I can make because majority of them consist ginger as a main ingredient which my bro, JK, hates... so it's always a struggle for me... This is one of the dish that doesn't really need that much of ginger and the taste of pineapple sort of overshadow ginger...
- Two Chicken breast - cut in cubes
- One small ginger - cut in strips
- Four garlic cloves - finely chopped
- One can of pineapple cubes along with the stock - available at all supermarkets
- Six green chillies - slit in halves
- Crushed red pepper - per taste
- Salt per taste
- Soy sauce - 2 tblsp
- Vinegar - 1 tblsp
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- In a wok, heat oil and add in garlic and ginger and fry it for about 2 mins
- Add in chicken cubes
- Fry till the chicken changes its color from pink to white
- Add in green chillies, salt, soy sauce and vinegar
- Mix well and let it cook for about 6-7 minutes - keep stirring to make sure that it doesn't burn
- Add in pineapple cubes along with the stock
- Mix well and add in crushed red peppers
- Let it cook and mix in well for about 10-15 minutes
- Serve hot with plain or fried rice.