Smart People :)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Award; What's in your refrigerator Event; & Gardening

Hello Friends,

I got my third award from Jay of Tasty Appetite for participating in her "I Love My Dad" event... Thank you Jay!! It was so nice of her and the roundup for the event is great!! You can check it out here...


The award comes with a rule, you can share it with three of your blogger friends, highlighting why you like them best. The intention is to spread the message of love from our heart..!

Blogging is so much fun... It makes you think, explore, talk to people you have never met or seen, be creative, be honest and ethical (by not copy-catting (is that even a word) others recipe and if you do give them full credit).. and a lot more...

I don't see myself as creative as some of my fellow blogger friends are... Here are three of my fellow bloggers whom I like the best (not in any order) and the reason why:

Cool Lassi(e) of Pan Gravy Kadai Curry - CL always comes up with these delicious, colorful, and yummy fingerfoods... When I think of finger food the only thing that comes to my mind is pani-puri... I am never able to think outside the pani-puri :), but CL is very talented when it comes to that... check out her blog to find out more...

Umm Mymoonah of Taste of Pearl City - Mymoonah's entries will really make you feel that you are in the Pearl City!!! The other thing that really fascinates me about her is that she blogs religiously!! You will see her yummilicious entries pretty much everyday or every other day and sometimes she blogs up to three entries in a day... Don't know how she does it but this tells me one thing about her is that she is really good in time management and fulfills her commitment... She recently posted her 200th post and is also hosting a giveaway - do check it out..

Namitha and Sunitha of Collaborative Curry - I have no words to explain expertise of these two talented ladies!! Not only do they post mouthwatering recipes but they also post mouthwatering pictures of their entries... If we were to held a competition on best food photography I have no doubt that they will surely be ranked #1 and me probably the last :)... You have to see it to believe it... check out their blog!!

Divya of Dil Se.. is hosting Show Me Your Refrigerator Event : Again one of the very talented fellow blogger who thinks outside the box!!! Here is what I have on my Refrigerator... 


I basically have five magnets which has some great phrases... a magnetic shopping list, and a magnetic board which my younger brother, JK, got yesterday... and left me a message, "Didi, make good food for me!!!" and my response up in the corner, "When I make good food you are never around!"... :)

Speaking of my younger brother JK, this year we found out that he has a green thumb... we have a pretty big space in our yard and he has put it to good use this year. He planted tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, green bell peppers, green chilies, watermelon, onions, and garlic... Here are some snaps...

Our Yard

Green Chilies

Tiny little bell pepper

Tomatoes

Cucumber

More Cucumbers

Eggplant (no eggplant though, Still waiting...)

Watermelon... (idk, if we will get one this year or not but JK still tried)...

Enjoy your weekend friends!!!!



15 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Thats fantastic....the veggies cultivation

Keep it up dear. And I liked your well thought magnets :-)

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Wow! Those greens look really good. Thank you so much Az for passing me the award and for your nice words. It really means a lot to me.
You are more than what you think, i admire at your views about different things, will check your other blogs also.

Ur garden clicks are really pleasant to eyes..COngrats on ur awards..

congrats on ur awards! good reading...about u..

here for the first time...!!!

do sneak a peek at my space when time permits.

Congratulations on your awards! Well deserved. Pretty pictures, too!

Congrats on the award you deserve it.

Congrats ! And that's a beautiful veggie garden:-)

BTW thanks a ton for sharing the award with us..so nice of you

congrats on the award ! Very nice veggie garden.

There is an award waiting for you in my blog, please come and collect it:-)

congrats on ur award.........first time in ur blog.....lovely........if u get time please check out mine.......www.fajishotpot.blogspot.com

congrats on the award......first time in ur space lovely.........happy to follow u............if time allows pls drop inat my space........www,fajishotpot.blogspot.com

I love your garden. Superb!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...