Smart People :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Overview of 2009

2009 - It was a good year for me... actually one of the Best Year in years!!!....

February 2009 - I found out that I passed my CPA Exam and August 17th, 2009 - I got my CPA License...
May 2009 - I had a little niece who changed my life...
July 2009 - I got promoted to Supervising Senior
July 2009 - I went to India to be with my mother-in-law... first time after my marriage...
August 2009 - Aatir decided to stay back in Boston and not to go to Texas...
September 2009 - Start of this blog...
November 2009 - Me and Aatir went to perform Hajj... One of the pillars of Islam... and one of the duties as Muslim... It was THE biggest experience of my life...

These are just MAJOR good things that happened to me... there were a lot of MINOR good things that occurred during the year... I am just hoping and praying that 2010 proves to be equally good as 2009... Insha Allah....

How was your 2009?? Please feel free to post it....

0 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...