Where do I even start with for this delicious, quick, and easy snack item. This has been a life-time saver after Maggie of course! I normally make this pizza when I am really hungry but don't necessarily have enough time to do something fancy. This pizza is very filling and more importantly it is loved by dear Hubby, as well. He doesn't like the American pizzas with melted cheese but he loves Indian Pizza and this Mexican Pizza. Don't ask my why 'cause I am still trying to figure why it is the way he is :)
1. Plain flour tortilla (I used store bought one).
2. One can of pinto beans (store bought).
3. Three tblsp Salsa (store bought).
4. Guacamole - four to five tblsp.
4. Half green bell pepper - chopped.
5. Mexican four cheese - as much as you need!
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place tortilla on a Pizza Pan, evenly coat tortilla with salsa.
3. Evenly spread guacamole, place pinto beans over salsa and guacamole.
4. Sprinkle chopped green bell pepper and cheese.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or till cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot!!!