Smart People :)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Chili-Garlic Bread/Toast


Hello all beautiful people out there... 

It has been crazy busy with the tax season. I get home at 7-7:30 leave at 8:30 in the morning. Working Saturdays and Sundays!! But, it is much more peaceful, since I am working for myself now! Yes! I am my own boss and it feels so good! Now I always think, why I didn't do this earlier. But anyways, its never too late!


Coming to my quick and easy snack, yes I need a lot of these kind of recipes for the busy season. This is one of the best tea time snack, I have came up with so far. You have to try it to believe me... 

Ingredients:
1. Three slices of bread, sides removed.
2. Two tblsp (each)- green, red, and yellow pepper - finely chopped
3. Three cloves of garlic - finely chopped
4. Two tblsp - butter at room temperature
5. Red chili flakes - per your desire (optional)


Process:
1. Mix together all the ingredients from #2 to #5 above.
2. Spread it on the three bread slices.
3. Toast in it mini oven for 5-6 minutes.
 
 

ENJOY!!! 

5 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Lovely quick breakfast..colorful!!!

an open sandwich like this is a fantastic and healthy snack

mmm... are three slices enough?

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...