This is the second special for the month of Mohram. This drink is made is distributed to everyone at Mosques, on roadside by kids, to your neighbors and relatives, etc. on the two days that we are supposed to fast, the 9th and the 10th of Mohram. It is so easy to make and is delicious! I am sure you will fall in love with this drink.
1. Two glasses of cold water
2. Eight tblsp sugar – four for each glass of water
3. Two tblsp poppy seeds – one for each glass of water
4. Three tblsp shredded coconut – one and half for each glass of water
5. Two or three crushed cardamom
6. Yellow or orange food color
Mix all the ingredients above. Mix well till sugar is dissolved. Serve cold!
That’s it. Do give it a try, you will love it!