Smart People :)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Moli De Parathe


Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas…

Moli de Parathe. I have never tried these parathas before, but dear hubby loves Moli. He likes to eat it with Pulao or Sabzi Roti that I normally make as an everyday food. He also likes Moli ki Bhaji. I haven’t developed a taste bud for the bhaji yet but he loves it. Back home the Moli that we get are so tiny, but here they are all processed and hybrid, as a result they are giant Molis. Given that I am not a fan of Moli and dear hubby can only eat so much of it, I had a whole bunch of it left and I had no idea what to do with it.

One Sunday morning, I was fasting, so I made these parathas for dear hubby, and he loved it. So I thought of sharing the recipe with you. It is simple, easy, and healthy!

Ingredients:
1. Two cups Moli – finely chopped
2. Three cups wheat flour (atta)
3. Three to four green chilies – finely chopped
4. Three tblsp oil
5. One cup warm water
6. One tblsp cumin seeds – crushed
7. Salt per taste.

Process:
1. Mix together all the ingredients above and make soft dough.
2. Let it sit for five minutes. Divide the mixture into five golf size balls.
3. With the help of rolling pin, roll the balls into parathas.
4. Cook both sides on a frying pan with little oil.
5. Once cooked on both sides, remove on a serving dish and put a dollop of ghee.
6. Serve hot with cold sweet yogurt.

ENJOY!!!

6 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Simple and tasty parathas..Mouth-watering clicks!

Moli ka paratha looks so delicious and mouthwatering.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

lovely platter, yummy plateful flavor

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...