Smart People :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mehendi Designs from India!!

As you all know, I went to India on a break and had an awesome time there.. I attended two weddings, lots of shopping, lots of eating out, it was GREAT! Oh.. I miss it so much! Here are some pictures of Mehendi Designs that I and my cousins got done while I was in India...
















10 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Heyy ther.e..

I love Mehendi... Wot pretty designs.....
Lucky you :)

Beautiful mehandi designs,looks amazing.

The mehndi designs always awes me !

So intrigued by the amount of detail, absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
USMasala

WOW!! Loved all the designs..

Luv the mehndi!! really nice!!

http://gharkhana.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...