Shrimp Pasta is my hubby's all time favorite pasta dish. I try to stay away from Shrimps, except the barbecued ones served at Legal Sea Food. :) - I know, I know. I am very picky when it comes to seafood. This dish is definitely mouth watering (pictures can speak a lot at times!), you can add any type of meat as you like. Dear Hubby likes it with Shrimp, I like it with Chicken; but it can be served as it, with broccoli. That is, if you like broccoli :).
- One full box of Prince Pasta - I took a combination of Rotini and Ziti with Lines.
- Two 15 ounces bottle of Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce.
- Seven cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- Handful of broccoli - cut in florets.
- Two tblsp crushed red peppers.
- One tblsp crushed black peppers.
- Shrimp (half cooked & cleaned) - One cup; or cubed boneless chicken.
- Three tblsp oil.
- Boil pasta according to the package direction, drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped garlic.
- When garlic turns golden brown, add in shrimp or chicken, and broccoli.
- Stir well and let it cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in Alfredo sauce and mix well.
- Add in red and black crushed peppers, along with boiled pasta.
- Mix well and let it cook on low flame for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.