Smart People :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Banana-Kiwi-Strawberry Smoothie



So for past two weeks or so, my older brother and sis-in-law went for their first Hajj!! As exciting the experience would be for them... It was equally exciting on my part as my niece stayed with us for the entire time. You will find more details on my niece here. She is the most adorable, cutest, naughtiest, and fun-loving kid I would ever know. So her being around the house, every now and then, I try to make something with milk, so she would drink it without any tantrums :).. I made this smoothie over the weekend and I know she loved it. How? Well......

Ingredients:
  1. One banana - cut in cubes
  2. Three-four strawberries - halved
  3. One kiwi - sliced
  4. One and a half cup cold milk
  5. Sugar - about three tsp (you can adjust it according to your taste buds).
Process:
Grind together all the ingredients in a food processor. Serve cold!

ENJOY!!!

6 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Looks delicious, Your niece is real cutie

Smoothie looks so delicious and refreshing.


Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Thats a very refreshing and catchy smoothie..

Yes i enjoyed my visit...actually was a long one...u have a nice space here....great job...and a good collection i shd say..
C u again.Biny

Thanks Sawthi, Deepa and Priya!!

Glad to know that you liked my space!! I hope you have a great time in the future as well!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...