This is one of the easiest and yummiest snack that one can make when in a hurry and is in a mood to have some tea-time snack...
Reposting this to send it over to Akila's Event: Dish Name Starts with A....
- Three medium potatoes - boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of carrots - thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of corns
- A bunch of fresh coriander - finely chopped
- Two green chilies - finely chopped
- Salt per taste
- 1 tblsp lime juice
- 1/4 tblsp sugar
- One egg and oil for frying
- Microwave green peas, corn and carrots for about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together mashed potatoes, microwaved veggies, green chilies, coriander, salt, lime juice and sugar.
- Mix well and divide it into 10 equal portions in a form of patties/tikki.
- Heat the frying pan and grease it with a tblsp of oil.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Dip the tikki in the egg and place it on the pan.
- Fry one side till golden brown (adding a tblsp of oil if necessary).
- Flip it over and fry this side till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Repeat the process with the remaining tikkis.
Reposted this recipe at http://desizayeka.blogspot.com/2012/07/ramadan-collections.html
Submitting to the following events (see further details at the link above):
Ramadan Friendly Recipes