Smart People :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hajj 1430 - 2009

Again there has been a long break from posting, however I have a valid reason this time. I was away for about 15 days for Hajj (Islamic Pilgrimage). It was the most amazing experience and the best trip that I ever had in my life... I am physically here but my mind is still there... I pray that every Muslim has a chance to perform Hajj atleast once in their lifetime... Also, My New Year's Resolution is to post atleast twice in a week... Let's hope that I keep up with it.

0 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...