little princess turned 2 in May. Time flies... BIG TIME. I still feel like it was yesterday when I found out that my Sis in Law is expecting. Being with her for most of her pregnancy, then labor, then the arrival of my cutie pie, then her first time eating solid food, then her first-time crawling, her first time clapping, her first steps, her cutest smile, her learning to speak, her calling me Fujaan (bua, aunt, phuphijaan), her day out in Boston with me, her day out at Mall with me... uff... I can go on and on and on about all of this. It seems like long time but to me these seem like a memory of just few seconds away.
Since I am learning to bake, I made a cake again this year for her. I invited my parents and brothers w/ their family over for my cutie pie's birthday. I baked an almond-banana cake, a recipe I had in my mind for the longest time when I first saw it on Sunita's Blog. I used exact same ratios and everything, with following alterations:
1. I used all purpose flour instead of wheat flour.
2. I added two eggs in the process.
3. I am not too good with decorations so I just drizzled the Chocolate Syrup on the cake.Tadka Pasta. Thank you so much guys for loving my blog.
The award comes with the following rules:
- Thank the person that awarded it to you and list a link back to the blogger
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Pay it forward by sending it to your favorite recently found new bloggers
- Contact the blogger that you have awarded and make them aware